• Integrate ESG factors into credit assessment and RAF
• Maintaining the Group's carbon neutrality (Scope 1 & 2) and measuring and addressing financed emissions (Scope 3)
• Reactivate renewable energy plants, through the Energy Desk
• Double the number of women in managerial roles
• Maintain the male-female balance in the talent pool and the gender pay gap at no more than 5%
• Maintain employee engagement rate above 70%
• Implement projects in real estate with fondazione illimity
• Improving the Bank's ESG ratings by periodically reporting their update
• Integrating ESG objectives into short- and long-term incentive plans
The 2030 Agenda, approved by the United Nations in September 2015, identified 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and 169 Targets as a means of fostering the path towards sustainability of countries and enterprises. Thanks to our commitment on ESG issues we seek to achieve the following SGDs.
Documents that define key behaviours and conduct in the Group's sustainability journey. These include policies on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Sustainable Supply Chain, Artificial Intelligence and the illimity way (Code of Ethics), the Group's integrity manual.